Saturday, March 12, 2016

Home School is...

(A guest post by Mikaela Angelika G. Jaluag)

Catholic Filipino Academy Homeschooling for me is priceless!

I have learned a lot of great and amazing things here. Who said we homeschoolers do not have any socialization practices? Well you got it all wrong and this video speaks for itself.

These are our weekly interactions, our Wednesday Classes, our weekly fun-time bonding. We really enjoy every second, minute, hour that we are together for here we have fun while learning. Here we have our academic lessons, interactions, field trips, recollections, retreats, outreach programs, camping, educational-formative talks and a whole lot more. We homeschoolers, enjoy what every student in a big school gets to enjoy. Maybe even more.

So whenever class is suspended, unlike regular school students, we feel really bad missing and failing to attend this weekly date. Class suspension is, for me, missing the one day that gives us real joy.

There were pressures and challenges too, YES! But thanks to our parent-advisers, teachers and our parents for being with us in this wonderful journey. Through their love, support, motivation and patience we learned to work as a team and, importantly, as a family.

Timid as I was before, I have learned to explore new things here; my love for God, my family, my friends and my talents as well. How to be independent and responsible is one big move for me, too. As a homeschooler, we are taught how to be good leaders and successful entrepreneurs. My school have very warm, friendly and spiritually-motivated staffs, parent-advisers, everyone making you feel welcome and accepted. So come on and join our team of homeschoolers and be part of it. I promise you, not only will you learn a lot, you will be having a whole lot of fun.

Credits to Tito Bo Sanchez. You are not only a genius but a blessing to us and our parents for putting up the first Catholic Homeschool provider here in our country. Not only did you help mold us spiritually with your very uplifting words, you also helped us realize that there is much more to learning, that education can be fun too! Thank you for making homeschooling a fun way to learn.

Homeschooling is truly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!