Monday, September 12, 2011

When You Say Yes


Photo Credit: Wikipedia

You commit.

Otherwise you would have said “No”, “I have to get back to you on that.”, “I am super busy!” or my personal favorite: “Let me check Cecille.”

When you say “Yes”, you are essentially saying “I Can.”

When you say “Yes”, it will often be understood as “I deliver.”

When you say “Yes”, you are soliciting an “I Trust” from your audience.

When you say “Yes”, all who gave their “I Trust” will start holding on to your every word. Nothing less for one who has freely given his “I Trust.” Everyone awaits the fulfillment of your “Yes.”

The only choice is to deliver, to keep your promise, to live up to your “Yes.”

When you say “Yes” you have to commit for whether you like it or not, your “Yes” talks loudly about the brand named “ME”.

Now, if I only knew they will suddenly take that object of my “Yes,” that led to my “I Can,” that was understood as “I deliver,” that elicited an “I Trust,” off the shelf.....